Applicants admission to enrollment will be accepted by higher education admissions committees from June 15 to July 15. The applicant will submit the following documents to the admission committee:
• An original copy of the secondary education (based on the 11th grade) or secondary special or professional education institution;
• A copy of the passport (a certificate of abolition for passport-aged persons);
• Instruction from the work book and the recommendation letter from the working field (for special correspondence course applicants);
• Application to the Rector;
• Authenticated supporting documents of international and republican olympiads, contests and competitions, who have the right to participate in the non-competitive study;
• A passport (passport ID) and a certificate of citizenship are submitted to the admissions office.