LETTER OF INFORMATION
The School of Economics at the Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service in
cooperation with Tambov State University will hold its international scientific-practical
conference on February 19-20, 2021.
The conference topic: “Problems of development of the service sector in the
conditions of the innovative and digital economy”.
ISSUES CONSIDERED AT THE CONFERENCE:
1. Theoretical and methodological problems of the innovative and digital economy and
strategic directions for their solution.
2. Issues of increasing employment, welfare, quality and standard of living of the
population in the conditions of the innovative and digital economy.
3. Mechanisms for increasing efficiency, trends and prospects for the development of the
tourism sector in the conditions of the innovative and digital economy.
4. Issues of improvement of management and marketing for the development of the service
sector and increase its efficiency in the conditions of an innovative and digital economy.
5. The place of investments in improving the efficiency of the service sector and issues of
improving financial relations in the conditions of the innovative and digital economy.
6. Issues of improving accounting, economic analysis, audit and statistics while increasing
the efficiency of the service sector in the conditions of the innovative and digital economy.
7. Problems of improving the training of competent personnel while increasing the
efficiency of the service sector in the conditions of the innovative and digital economy.
Conference languages: Uzbek, Russian and English.
Participants of the conference: At the conference can participate teachers, scientists,
researchers, masters, students and specialists. Conference materials are going been
published and the authors of each article can get a collection of materials of the conference.
Registration requirements for the text:
• text of the article should be edited in the Times New Roman 14 font, 1 interval in the
volume of 3-5 pages;
• Above the title of the article the following information should be provided: the
surname, name and patronymic of the author, his academic degree and title, affiliation,
telephone, e-mail. Under the topic come abstract, keywords in three languages (Uzbek,
Russian, English), and content.
• At the end of the lecture, an original scientific-theoretical proposal and
recommendation should be made
• Arranges: top - 2.5 cm, bottom - 2.5 cm, right - 2.5 cm, left - 2.5 cm;
• The text of the article should be given in the paper form and in the electronic RTF
• In the text of the report, along with theoretical issues, their practical solutions should be
highlighted and analyzed.
Fees: to cover the costs associated with the publication of the collection and organization
of the conference for each page of the article provided a contribution of 15.0 thousand sum.
Deadline: submission deadline is January 30, 2021.
Note: Authors need to specify the direction of the conference for which the article is
intended. Works that do not meet the requirements, untimely submitted and have no
practical recommendations will not be included in the conference materials and are not
returned to the author.
Contact phone + 99866-233-17-88; + 99890-251-31-68; +99897-913-74-40
E-mail: email@example.com, Telegram: +998 97 9137440 Hilola Ochilova