Bo`tayev Dilshod Eshbekovich
Phone: (8366) 233-73-68,
The number of staff in the department depends on the student body and is supervised by the head. The staff list is approved by the rector. Salaries (categories) of employees of the department are decided within the general budget of the institute and have the right to set additional salaries at the expense of budgetary and extra-budgetary funds based on the results of the work of the department.
Responsibilities of the Marketing and Student Internship Department
1. Formation of a database based on the study of the needs of enterprises, institutions and organizations for higher education personnel trained at the Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service.
2. Evaluate the structure and geographical location of consumers of educational services (employers, organizations of various forms of ownership - public and local authorities, governmental and non-governmental organizations, etc.), including the ratio of supply and demand for graduates of undergraduate and graduate specialties. create a complete database by identifying and grouping, diagnosing potential opportunities.
3. Introduce topical issues related to improving the quality of trained personnel for discussion in the councils of the institute, in this regard, cooperate with the relevant departments of the institute.
4. Monitoring the training of personnel at the institute and the distribution of graduates on the basis of state grants.
5. Systematic analysis and evaluation of the employment process of graduates of the Institute.
6. Facilitate the development and improvement of market relations in the field of education, the formation of a real "section of ordezs" for bachelors and masters, based on the demand for young professionals.
7. To direct the activities of the institute to meet the real needs of the institutions, enterprises and organizations in the area where the institute is located.
8. To analyze the changes in the market of services, which may lead to the emergence of competitive educational services in the bachelor's and master's specialties in the economy and social spheres of the Republic, and to prepare proposals for the development of new directions.
9. To study the needs of young people with higher education in the regions of the economy of the republic in cooperation with potential employers (consumers), taking into account the rapid change of marketing services and the dynamics of the labor market.
10. Develop proposals for the training of highly educated personnel in new areas of education and specialties, primarily in the field of high and innovative technologies, based on the needs of current and future development programs of industries and sectors of the economy and regions.
11. Interact and liaise with stakeholders in the training of specialists, including the views of the management of the enterprise, organization or institution on the quality and potential of the trained personnel.
12. Participates in the preparation, adoption and implementation of management decisions in the field of training and the market of educational services at the Institute. Develop practical proposals and take appropriate measures to ensure the training of competitive personnel.
13. Facilitate the use of young professionals based on the needs of consumers.
14. Discussion of customer quality requirements in the process of training at the board of the institute.
15. Ensuring cooperation between specialized departments and consumer (customer) enterprises in training.
16. Facilitate the organization of internships for graduates in enterprises and organizations where they can be employed later.
17. To submit to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education in a timely manner information on the graduates of higher education institutions for the current year in the areas of education (specialties), ministries, departments (enterprises and organizations) and regions.
18. Timely submission to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of documents on the study of the labor market, the formation of proposals for admission parameters on the basis of consumer orders for graduates, the organization of a database of the institute on admission, student contingent, employment of graduates.
19. Distribution of graduates, taking into account the recommendations and suggestions of consumers and departments of the young specialist.
20. Establishing partnerships and signing agreements with enterprises, institutions and organizations in cooperation with specialized departments for the organization of student internships.
21. Ensuring the organization of student internships in enterprises, institutions and organizations in accordance with the direction of education and specialization.
22. To study the process of organizing student internships in enterprises, institutions and organizations, to analyze the results of the study and to develop problems and proposals and submit them to the management of the institute.
23. To study the best foreign and national experience in the organization of student internships and prepare proposals for its implementation.
24. Preparation of analytical data on the organization of student internships.
25. Development of practical proposals and implementation of appropriate measures for the organization of exports of educational services.