Today, at the Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service, an employee of the Samarkand Regional Department of the Ministry of Innovative Development Alisher Norbaev organized a training seminar for teachers, doctoral students and researchers of our institute.
The training seminar was organized on the topic "Participation in competitions of practical and innovative projects implemented within the framework of state programs related to scientific activities."
The training seminar included:
1. Registration on the website Grant.mininnovation.uz;
2. Creation of a personal account of a scientist;
3. Apply for a project;
4. Check the status of the status in the scientist's personal account;
5. Technical inspection process;
6. The process of scientific expertise;
7. The process of submitting a scientific and technical project for the competition;
8. Development of regulations for the formation of the topic of the project competition, etc.
The training seminar was lively and full of questions.