Isakova Rukia Saidkulovna
Head of the department for organizing research activities of gifted students
Tel.: +99866 233-28-38
Address: Samarkand, Amir Temur street 9, administration of SIES, 1st floor, 14 office.
In order to ensure the implementation of the tasks set out in the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 3775 dated June 5, 2018 “On additional measures to improve the quality of education in higher educational institutions and ensure their active participation in the comprehensive reforms ongoing in the country”, the Department for the Organization of Research Activities of Gifted Students was created and is part of the Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service.
The main goal of the department:
The main goal of the department is to identify gifted students and involve them in research activities, develop innovative thinking in them and create conditions for involving talented students in research activities, supporting and encouraging their achievements.
The department performs the following functions:
- Creation of favorable conditions for the involvement of gifted students in effective research activities;
- Ensuring worthy participation of gifted students of the Institute in competitions for the State Scholarship of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, State Scholarships named after Navoi, Islam Karimov;
- Comprehensive support and encouragement of the activities of gifted students of the institute in the creation of scientific and innovative developments, start-ups;
- Ensuring the active participation of gifted students of the institute in international and national olympiads and prestigious competitions;
- Ensuring the active participation of gifted students in international and republican scientific conferences.